- Appointed Person First Aid Course - covering the basic techniques needed to look after
a casualty until professional help arrives, including BLS (basic life support) the management of asphyxia, shock, major burns and
bleeds. 1 day course.
- Safe Mounting and Use of Abrasive Wheels - This course can be delivered at your premises
and it is recommended that this course be re-taken every 5 years. The theoretical element takes around 90
minutes. This is followed by practical exercises. Course duration varies depending on number of delegates.
Please enquire for details.
- Working at Height - this can be a controversial issue and one that is surrounded by
myths and misunderstandings. Ours is a theoretical course designed to raise awareness of the dangers of working at height and to
encourage the use of best practice-as well as clearing up some grey areas. Half day course
- Risk Assessments and Method Statements - an invaluable introduction for anyone who needs to write
Risk Assessments and Method Statements as part of their jobs. Includes an overview of relevant legislation.
Half day course
- Electrical Safety - Aimed at installers of equipment such as fire and security systems,
this course covers: relevant regulations; definition of HV/LV; safe systems of work; testing and reinstatement.
1 day course
Course content will be tailored to reflect the activities of your organisation. Unless stated otherwise, all delegates will receive a certificate of attendance. Other courses are available.
Presenter was engaging and kept all heavy details simple i.e. easy to remember and not monotonous. Course was extremely informative. To read more click here